Become a passing wizard by improve your passing range and accuracy. And master the perfect weight of pass.
Great game for self learning.
- A ball. *
- A wall, any size (the smaller the wall, the more advanced the game). Choose one side for target area.
- 2-4 players, any age.
* Any ball can be used, any size and made from any material. If there is limited space or breakables, try using a sponge ball or a tennis ball. Using different types of balls will improve your skills.
- Check that the playing area is cleared and safe. *Please do not play by windows, or roads. Stay away from sharp items. If something could pop the ball, it could also hurt you.
- Decide an order of play. e.g. Marie is Player 1, and Darren is Player 2.
- Take 3 paces out from the centre of the wall. this is the starting point.
How to Play:
With the ball on the start point, Player 1 kicks the ball against the wall and the game commences.
- Each player takes turns having one touch to get the ball to hit the wall. Failure to do so will result in the previous player winning a point. The first player to 21 points wins.
- When a point is lost the next player in turn starts the game from the start point.
The game rules can be tweaked to suit.
- With more players try 5 lives each instead of earning points.
- Players would then lose a live until they have been knocked out. Winner being last one with lives.
This game is great for development of:
- Decision making
- After contact ball control
Please be aware, sports and games are generally noisy. Please be considerate to others around you. And ALWAYS BE SAFE!
WORK HARD, WORK TO WIN, ALWAYS HAVE FUN.