So Why Choose M1B?
First of all Thank you for visiting.
Here at My First Boots Ltd, we care about Grassroots and Entry level sport.
By talking and listening to parents and players, we heard your difficulties.
- Feet to small for boots available on the High Street or Online
- Laces come undone
- Confusion on where to kick
- Training on the weaker foot
- Worry of protection of New Generation materials
So we answered you
Our first product the M1B Euro Training boot is revolutionizing Grassroots development and speed of learning in and around the Under 6 age groups. Also offering comfort and protection for delicate growing feet.
Available from size 7.5uk (25euro) we offer everybody in the group a way have the right footwear.
The boot is made from PU leather allowing the boot to stretch and mould to the wearer. *For best practice wetten the boots.
Has a Velcro fastening allowing the wearer to be more independent.
Multi studded sole (moulded) for comfort and stability.
We then added simplicity and experience.
We very lovingly took the boot and highlighted the Key Contact Areas. Those areas key to contact when passing, shooting or even skills.
Then we mirrored the boots, allowing
- Coaches to get better all round progress from groups
- New fun coaching drills/games using the colours
- Players can develop their standing foot (the foot they least favour when kicking), so they kick with either foot
- Better development at home, with friends or as an individual.
Then the experience kicked in and we placed our M1B logo around the toe for Advanced kicking.
M - For your Beckham style bend
1 - To line/eye up your shots
B - For your Roberto Carlos vs France bend
Perfectly placed to give your child/team an advantage going forward.
There is no other boot on the market for your child, M1B is Where Your Legacy Begins and together everybody CAN.