- Players each have a ball which is their spaceship
- They must dribble around in area to drive their spaceship
- Each player will have their own coloured cone which is thier safe zone to park
- If the coach shouts "Rocket" players must dribble back to their cone to remain safe
- Once players have gotten the drill you can add in different commands
1, Make the players differnet coloured spaceships so they have to only use that colour on the boot.
2, "Stars are out" Players have to dribble around not crashing into each other and not hitting the stars (cones).
3, "Fire a missile" After they've ran around exploring space then have them fire off a "white missile" (top of boot shot, using they white section of the boot) at goal. Goal = destroyed enemy